Looking to increase sales? Build your brand.
Want to improve employee retention? Build your brand.
Need to improve customer loyalty? Build your brand.
Our Brand Solutions are designed for SMME’s and bigger brands who are looking to engage their brand in long-term Brand Strategy, Brand Identity, Brand Architecture and Brand Activation solutions.
People prefer to buy from people and organisations that they feel they know and can trust, and brands put forth that assurance. When you build your brand, you are making it easier to sell, in person and online.
A healthy brand is engineered to foster trust, customer loyalty and to build long-lasting relationships between consumers and products that withstand pricing wars, transcend offers from new competitors, and even overcome rare lapses in product or service excellence.
Here, we take a deep dive into where your brand is currently at, particularly in comparison with your competition, and we identify all the ways that your brand can improve itself by filling previously unidentified gaps in the market.
- Situational Analysis Report
- Market Research
- SWOT Analysis
- Business Plans
- Brand Identity i.e. (Name, Logo, Tagline, Colour Palette, Font Design)
- Brand Strategy Development
- Strong Vision & Mission Statements
- Channel Planning
- Developing accountable objectives for the brand
- Developing concepts and strategies from the research and insights done in Brand Analysis
- Clearly repositioning the brand within a gap in the market that competitors are not filling
- Channel planning specifically focused on delivering on clients targets at the best return on investment
- Ensuring that all future brand communications are geared at bridging the gap between internal and external perceptions of the brand
- Finalizing all aesthetic elements for all distribution channels
- Presenting final plans back to client before implementation
- Online Presence
- Exhibitions & Showcases
- Marketing Activations
- Lead Generation
- Customer Relationship Building
- Employee Training & Development
- Marketing Activations
- Event Planning & Management
- Developing and soldifying concepts and strategies from the research and insights done in Phase 1 & 2
- Definitively picking out the best strategy to implement based on timing, effort and budget
- Timely and efficient implementation of the brand strategy
- Operationalizing the brand and bringing it to life at key touch points
- Monitoring and evaluating the brands performance over a 30-day period (weekly or daily, depending on the nature of the implementation plan)
- Re-assessing, tweaking and re-implementing the brands strategy throughout the 30-day period (weekly or daily, depending on the nature of the implementation plan)